May at Eden: Product and Feature Update
Every month, we'll be sharing an overview of Eden's latest product and feature updates from the previous month, plus sneak peeks into what's to come.
Product Updates: Home Page Revamp • Visitor Check In Times • Points of Interest
Home Page Revamp
Product: All Products
We heard your feedback and our homepage just got a major upgrade!
Same features and functionality, just a sleeker design. Now you have access to all of your most important information at a glance.
👀 Sneak Peak: Location Based Check In
Products: Team Safety & Desk Booking
When employees check in to the office, you can know with absolute certainty that they are where they are supposed to be!
With this new feature, companies can require employees to be on-site before they are able to check-in. They can also enable auto-check in, which detects when an employee is within 100m of the workspace and updates their status automatically.
Location Based Check In is available to all users, regardless of subscription level, and will be live in early June. More info coming soon.
🎆 What Else is New
Check out what else went live in May:
- Visitor Check In Times: Visitors are now able to check in anytime on the day of their visit (previously limited to 30 minutes before their invited time)
- Points of Interest: We’ve added a dozen new Points of Interest to the floorplan. Everything from dog stations to libraries!
Your Feedback in Action
Your product feedback helps drive our roadmap — below are some of the projects in development that you can expect to see roll out in the coming months:
- In Person Employee Sidesheet updated to display in table view and make it easier to sort by attributes most important to you
- Automated Slack statuses based on your team’s Eden reservation details
- Room Reservations Table to see and manage all bookings in one place
- Advanced Analytics that include Drop In and Desk Reservations as well as reservation data per employee