August at Eden: Product and Feature Updates
Every month, we'll be sharing an overview of Eden's latest product and feature updates from the previous month, plus sneak peeks into what's to come.
New Product Launch: Performance Management
Product Updates: Room Scheduling on Mobile Floor Plans • Book a Room via Slack • Integration with Box
New product alert: Performance Management
We are excited to announce our newest product suite: People Success!
The People Success suite will offer a number of solutions for customers to manage their employee’s growth and professional development. First up is Performance Management. Use Eden to seamlessly implement 360 review processes, track past performance reviews, and more. Book a demo with our team to learn more!
Related resources: Why We Built Our People Success Suite
Room Scheduling on the mobile app & Slack
Products: Room Scheduling
Help your team find and schedule rooms faster than ever!
Room Scheduling users can use the Eden mobile app to find conference rooms on the floor plan or book a room while on the go.
In addition to the mobile app, users can also use Slack to book a room by using the command room in the Eden Slack App or /eden room in any Slack channel. Learn more here.
New Integration: Box
Products: Visitor Management • Team Safety
Keep your signed legal documents organized and securely stored with Eden’s Box integration. The Eden + Box integration works per legal document, which gives your team the flexibility to store different, signed legal documents in your relevant Box folders.
The Eden + Box integration is available to Visitor Management customers on a Scale or Enterprise subscription. Learn about how to setup the integration here.
Pro tip: Not using Box today? No problem! Send signed legal documents to a designated email to keep your files organized. Set up your preferred email in your Legal Document settings.
What else is new in August
There are even more product updates from last month! Check out what else went live in August:
- Notification for cancelled desk reservations—if an admin cancels a desk reservation on someone’s behalf, that user will receive a notification letting them know about the cancellation.
- @ mentions for Internal Ticketing—users can now tag admins and collaborators in ticket comments with @ mentions. Simply use the @ command and start typing someone’s name to tag them in the ticket comments.
- Track courier for Deliveries—scanned deliveries will capture the courier so you can better inform your team of what deliveries wait and easily find previously scanned deliveries.
- Rich text editor—format your legal documents and custom emails with our rich text editor. Users now have access to formatting tools like bold, italics, bulleted & numbered lists, and more. Happy formatting!
Your feedback in action
Your product feedback helps drive our roadmap—below are some of the projects in development that you can expect to see in the product in the coming month:
- Employee directory and people profile page
- Functionality to send announcements to employees and visitors directly through Eden
- Encourage office attendance by inviting a colleague to make a reservation
- See your “favorite” colleague’s schedules in one place and receive alerts when they make a reservation
- Invite a guest to a room reservation
- Improved settings for Visitor Management and Team Safety configurations
Subscribe here to keep up to date on new features and other roadmap updates! Not already using Eden? Click the link below to schedule a demo.