July at Eden: Product and Feature Updates
Every month, we'll be sharing an overview of Eden's latest product and feature updates from the previous month, plus sneak peeks into what's to come.
Product Updates: QR Codes • MS Teams App • Room Scheduling on Mobile
QR codes for visitor and employee check in
Products: Visitor Management • Team Safety
Visitor Management users can now enable QR codes on their iPad kiosk to enable a touchless check in process for visitors and employees. With QR codes, visitors and employees—with or without reservations—can check into the office using their mobile device.
QR codes are available on version 2.13.0 of the Eden Tablet App.
Pro tip: Control if your employees can make a reservation or check-in on the iPad kiosk by configuring visibility in your Team Safety settings.
Room Scheduling on the mobile app
Product: Room Scheduling
Users can reserve a room directly from the mobile app while on the go! Reserving a room allows users to quickly see and book an available room. Simply select a location and floor, filter by capacity or attribute, and secure your favorite room for your next meeting.
Room Scheduling customers can access this feature by updating the mobile app or downloading from the Google Play (v. 1.3.0) or Apple App Store (v. 1.5.0). Both versions should be available this week!
Not using Room Scheduling today? Book some time with our team to learn more!
Sneak peek: We’re not done with adding Room Scheduling on Mobile yet! Keep an eye out for better wayfinding with rooms on your floor plans in the coming weeks!
Microsoft Teams App
Products: Desk Booking • Room Scheduling • Visitor Management • Internal Ticketing
With Eden for Microsoft Teams, you can simplify your office requests and workflows, all without leaving Teams.
With the Eden Teams integration, you can:
- Reserve a spot in the office
- Invite a visitor
- Submit and manage internal tickets
- Manage your room bookings
- Centralize your notifications
Learn more about setting up your integration here.
More July updates
July was a busy month! Below are some additional features that went live:
- New Visitor Management features including hiding hosts from the kiosk when a visitor checks in, controlling if a visitor receives early check-in notifications, and limiting who can send visitor invites
- Changes to Deliveries, including delivery notes for recipients, additional reporting tools, and the option to delete duplicate deliveries
- Improved visitor host notifications that include visitor notes and visitor type
- Improved Slack functionality, including adding visitor type to the invite command and alerts for new visitor and employee reservations—look out for this feature this week!
Pro tip: Use the command /eden setup invites to receive notifications when new reservations are created or use the command /eden setup attendees to receive a daily digest for who’s coming into the office the next day
Your feedback in action
Your product feedback helps drive our roadmap—below are some of the projects in development that you can expect to see in the product in August:
- Encourage office attendance by inviting a friend to make a reservation
- See your “favorite” teammate’s schedules in one place and receive alerts when they make a reservation
- Integration with Box for legal document storage
- See rooms on the floor plan on the Eden mobile app
- Invite a guest to a room reservation
- Improved settings for Visitor Management and Team Safety configurations
- Rich text formatting for legal documents and custom emails
Subscribe here to keep up to date on new features and other roadmap updates. Not already using Eden? Click the link below to schedule a demo.